Sentinel: Discord Guild Verification Bot
Published By: William Gill
Date: Oct. 21, 2021
PROJECT STATUS: Work-In-Progress
Sentinel verifies new users before allowing entry to a Discord guild. Sentinel checks new users for potential alt-account usage and ban evasion.
- (✓) Verify the authenticity of a new member before allowing full guild access.
- (✓) Check for VPN/ToR/Proxy usage and IP history.
- ( ) Spot patterns and potential alt accounts.
- ( ) Anti-raid/spam protection.
- ( ) Allow guild owners to require 3rd party verification such as YouTube, Twitch, Steam, etc., for role binding and alt detection.
- (✓) Guild onboarding verification queue for large servers not already using Sentinel for verification such as CesarFever’s Discord.
- (✓) WebHooks for custom functions on verification success or failure.
- ( ) Approving or denying verification failure appeals using a REST API or the Web Portal.
- ( ) Send verification appeal notifications to the desired channel on Discord.
Log Entry: 2021/07/28 0000 | Git Repository Created & First Commit
Log Entry: 2021/08/28 0000 | Latest Stable Production Release
Log Entry: 2021/10/21 0210 | Publish Project on Blog